General Admission Requirements
Admission to the Specializing Master depends on an assessment of the candidate’s documents submitted upon application and on the selection process at which the CV and an individual interview are evaluated.
The number of students admitted is 30 per programme. Candidates can participate in one of the presentation /selection days scheduled during the year. Candidates unable to hold an interview in Milan may take an online test by appoint with the POLI.design Training Office.
- Self-certifications relating to Personal identity (name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality and residence).
- A copy of the student’s identity document
- Copy of the Diploma Supplement or copy of the Diploma and Academic qualifications, indicating the marks obtained in each examination, for the students with a University Degree obtained under the old educational system.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Self-certification relating to personal identity (name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality and residence)
- Photocopy of the academic certificate plus to certificate detailing the marks obtained for each examination, or the Diploma Supplement (upon enrolment, the Declaration of Value from the local Italian Diplomatic authorities must be submitted, or an Official document issued by ENIC/NARIC centers).
- A copy of the student’s identity document.
- Curriculum Vitae
Tuition fees for Master’s programmes range from €6,450 to €13,500 depending on a subject. Please check the specific programme description for the exact costs.
Prof. ALBA CAPPELLIERI
Scientific Director of the Specializing Master in Fashion Tech
Applicants must submit the selection documents and the admission from within September 27, 2018. Non-EU citizens residing abroad with a foreign Degree must send the documents at least 30 days before the application deadline mentioned before.